DDC Defensive Driver Course- Professional Truck Drivers
Defensive driver course for professional truck drivers can help keep your drivers on the road. Atlantic Investigations, LLC can not only arm your drivers with defensive driving knowledge also arm them with DOT Compliance knowledge as well. We take pride in making sure truck drivers avoid collisions, injuries, and violations.
What will you learn?
- Key Defensive Driving Skills
- How to avoid collisions and violations
- How stress/fatigue affects operating your truck
- Proper rig inspection and maintenance
- Moral Responsibility of Professional Truck Driver
- Ways to deal with uncontrollable driving conditions and hazards
Why Choose Atlantic Investigations, LLC?
- National Safety Council (“NSC” nsc.org) approved Atlantic Investigations, LLC as a Public Training Center (currently the only agency so certified in South Jersey!)
- We are certified to provide basic and CDL licensed drivers defensive driving instruction through the use of two NSC trademarked programs:
- Defensive Driving Course – 8/6 (8 or 6-hr course)
- Defensive Driving Course – Professional Truck Driver (6.5-hr)
- After completion of the DDC course students will qualify for a 2-point reduction, and also mandatory, 3-year insurance discount.
- Provider of Drug & Alcohol Testing to satisfy insurance companies and the DOT.
New and experienced Truck drivers can benefit from our course. With our experience with DOT Compliance and Defensive Driving training, we can assure professional truck drivers will make responsible decisions when on the roadway. Our Defensive Driver Course for Professional Truck Drivers can help save money and lives. Sign up today by calling us at 609-270-7821 or register online.