Exposure to hazardous chemicals is one of the most serious threats facing American workers today. Our HAZCOM Training Course at Atlantic Investigations, LLC teaches employers and employees about the current OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard and the benefits of creating a safe and hazardous free work place. In efforts to ensure proper handling of hazardous materials, the HCS(Hazard Communication Standard) has also been aligned with the UN’s (GHS)Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals, which improves the consistency of hazard information in the workplace, and provides more understandable information on appropriate handling and safe use of hazardous chemicals.
We make it our goal to properly educate employers and their employees on proper usage and implementation of these standards, to help make safer work environments and reduce business costs.
- Employers and employees that use hazardous chemicals including small entities.
Why is it important?
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals is one of the most serious threats facing American workers today.
- Ensure proper handling and disposal.
- Creates a safer work environment and reduces business cost.
What does it cover?
- Introduction to HCS and GHS
- Physical Hazards
- Health Hazards
- Protective Measures
Learn more today by calling us at 609-270-7821 or contact us using our web form.