Powered Industrial Truck Training
We provide the utmost and in-depth powered industrial truck training you can get for you and/or your employees. If you or your employees utilize a powered industrial truck to move, raise, lower, or remove large objects you fall under the OSHA regulation – 29CFR – 1910.178. All participants receive a training certificate upon completion of powered industrial truck training.
Who is the course for?
- Any employer or employee that utilizes a powered industrial truck to move, raise, lower, remove large objects.
- Overview of Powered Industrial Trucks Safety.
- Vehicle Inspection prior to operation.
- Equipment set up prior to lifting and movement.
- Traveling with/without a load.
- Pallets and stacking.
- Loading and unloading.
- Travel in uncommon circumstances.
- Reporting maintenance problems.
- Lift Truck Physics
Why Choose Us?
Atlantic Investigations, LLC. in helping companies create and maintain a safe work environment for employers and employees. Our Powered Industrial Truck training course is packed with valuable information that will give individuals the knowledge and know how on utilizing a forklift, lift truck, stacker, walkie-rider, walkie, or jack safely in the workplace.
Learn more today by calling us at 609-270-7821 or contact us using our web form.